Phone Pe Wallet Loot :- Send Rs.1 To Anyone & Get Rs.50 Cashback [New User] :- Now another offer of PhonePe out, and the offer is if you are a first time users on PhonePe, Offer is applicable only on making a successful transaction of minimum ₹1 via your UPI Linked bank account, you will get Rs50 cashback on your wallet within one working days.
STEPS TO GET Rs.50 CASHBACK »
1) Install PhonePe App HERE
2) Create your account and login.
3) Link your bank account, if link then skip this step.
4) After that send Rs.1 to your friends via there PhonePe Ybl / Mobile no.
5) Offer is valid only if you send money to other PhonePe users on their mobile number or their @ybl VPA (Virtual Payments Address, an UPI identifier).
6) That’s it you will get cashback of Rs.50 on your wallet instantly or within on e working days.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS »
- Offer will expire on 23:59 hours on 24th December 2016 or restricted to first 1 million successful transactions on PhonePe whichever comes first.
- Valid only for first time users on PhonePe.
- Offer is valid only once per Android Phone.
- Offer is applicable only on making a successful transaction of minimum ₹1 via your UPI Linked bank account.
- Offer is valid only if you send money to other PhonePe users on their mobile number or their @ybl VPA (Virtual Payments Address, an UPI identifier).
- Please note that offer is not valid for direct money transfer to other bank accounts using the beneficiary’s bank account and IFSC code, or external VPAs (other than a @ybl VPA).
- Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe account within 1 working day.PhonePe reserves the right to either extend or withdraw the offer anytime without prior notice.
- PhonePe reserves the right to amend the terms & conditions of the offer without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of India.
- Any disputes arising out of and/or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore only.