1) How can I redeem my cash code? – Paytm Schmitten www.paytm.com/Schmitten
Step 1 – Enter your cash code, then click on Proceed.
Step 2 – If you do not have an account on Paytm.com, please make one by clicking on Create Account in order to add money to your online wallet
Step 3 –You are done! Now you have Paytm Cash and you can now use it for recharging mobile/ DTH or shopping .
2) What can I use Paytm Cash for? – Paytm Schmitten Offer www.paytm.com/Schmitten
You can use Paytm Cash to recharge your prepaid mobile number, DTH or Data card or pay your mobile, landline, electricity & gas bills. You can also use it to shop from our range of lakhs of items!
3) How many cash codes can I use? – Paytm Schmitten Offer www.paytm.com/Schmitten
You can use this offer twice.
4) How and where can I shop using my Paytm Cash? – Paytm Schmitten Offer www.paytm.com/Schmitten
Oh, you can shop across categories of Men, Women, Electronics, Home, Sports & more, right here at Paytm! You can recharge you mobile, DTH and much more. You can shop at the website here or on your Paytm App.
5) How to use Paytm Cash for mobile recharging? – Paytm Schmitten Offer, www.paytm.com/Schmitten
Step 1 – Go to paytm.com
Step 2 – Enter your mobile details, amount (amount equal to the money you have in Paytm wallet. If you enter an amount more than wallet balance then you will have to make differential payment through credit/debit card) and click on proceed to recharge.
Step 3 – Click on Proceed to Pay.
Step 4 – Click on use Paytm wallet to complete the payment.
6) Where can I download Paytm App from? – Paytm Schmitten Offer www.paytm.com/Schmitten
You could either search for it on your App store or click here to download.
7) I already have an account on Paytm.com. Is this offer for me too? – Paytm Schmitten Offer www.paytm.com/Schmitten
Yes existing Paytm users can also use their cash code and get Paytm Cash.
8) I have got an SMS with OTP. What is this? – Paytm Schmitten www.paytm.com/Schmitten
While creating an account for you on Paytm, for your security, an OTP is sent. Simply enter it on Paytm to verify your account. You will need to go through this step only once.