•How to Earn Free Credit •
1) You Will Get Free 10 Points When You Registered With Bing Reward
2) You Will Get 1 Points for Each Search, You can Get Upto 10 points Daily
How to Get This Offer?
* First Of All Goto Bing Reward Registration Page
* Open the Page & Login/Register to Your Account
* Complete Registration Then You Will Redirected to Dashboard
* Now You Just need to do Max 10 Searches Daily to Earn Free Credit
* You Can Redeem Your Credit After 6th – 7th Days
1) You Will Get Freecharge Rs.30 Freefund Code. Points Needed : 90
2) You Will Get Freecharge Rs.70 Freefund Code. Points Needed : 210
Terms And Conditions
* Bing Rewards.Bing Rewards (the “Program”) enables qualifying users (“Participants”) to earn redeemable credits for searches and through offers from other Microsoft services. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the term “Microsoft”, when used with reference to a legal entity, shall mean Microsoft Corporation (India) Pvt. Limited. A search is the act of an individual Participant manually entering text for the good faith purpose of obtaining Bing search results for such Participant’s own research purposes and does not include any query entered by a bot, macro, or other automated or fraudulent means of any kind (“Search”). Microsoft in its sole discretion determines what constitutes a Search that qualifies for credits. Though it is Microsoft’s continuing endeavour to make the Program widely available, Search that qualifies for credits, may not cover searches on all devices. The Participant’s earned credits, whether through Search or other offers, can be redeemed for items, coupons or discounts (“Rewards”) in the Bing Rewards Dashboard. For more information and conditions see the Frequently Asked Questions (“FAQ”).
* Program Requirements.A Participant needs a valid Microsoft account and must reside in India. A Participant can have no more than one Program account. No fee is required to be paid for participating in the Program. The Participant agrees to provide Microsoft current, complete and accurate information. Microsoft does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the Participants or furnish any reason or explanation at any stage. Microsoft also reserves the absolute right to change the Terms and Conditions contained herein and, or, any other rules and regulations in respect of the Program at any time without any notice, without assigning any reason and without any liability whatsoever. Participants are requested to refer to such other terms and conditions, if any, which may be displayed on-line or intimated separately as Microsoft considers fit. However, no obligation is cast on Microsoft to separately intimate each individual Participant with regard to such additional terms and conditions.
* Duration.Microsoft can curtail or modify the Program period, as it deems necessary.
* Credits.The Participant cannot transfer credits. Credits are not the Participant’s personal property, and the Participant may not obtain any cash or money in exchange for them. Microsoft may limit the quantity of credits over a set period (e.g., a month). Credits earned in the Program are not valid in, and may not be used in combination with, any other program offered by Microsoft or third parties.
* Rewards.The Participant may redeem credits for rewards by visiting the redemption dashboard. There may be a limited number of Rewards and these will be delivered on a first-come, first-served basis. The Participant will be required to provide additional information, like email address and a mobile telephone number (other than a VOIP or toll-free number), and the Participant may also be asked to enter a fraud-prevention code or sign additional legal documents in order to redeem credits. The Participant confirms and consents, that by Participating in this program, the Participant does not have any objection to receiving emails, messages (sms) and calls from Microsoft. This consent shall supersede any preferences set by the Participant or registration done with the Do Not Disturb (DND Register)/ National Customer Preference Register (NCPR). This consent extends to emails, messages (sms) or calls relating but not limited to phone number verification, intimation of Participant’s progress in the Program, information on credits earned and transmission of Rewards . Once the Participant orders a Reward, the Participant cannot cancel it or return it for a refund of credits. If the Participant orders a Reward that is out of stock or unavailable for other reasons Microsoft determines in its sole discretion.